1. Failing to correctly centre sock over toes but still pulling up
2. Joining a gym on January 4th
3. Fantasing about how you'll spend £37m lottery win before draw has actually occurred
4. Harbouring stylistic doubts but proceeding regardless with purchase of '50% off' fashion shirt
5.Investing hard earned 99p in 'Free binder with part 1' Normal RRP £5.99 collectible magazine series running to 101 editions
7. Vowing to never drink again after 'just one drink' goes plural
8. Purchasing Heston Blumenthal cookbook and actually trying to cook his dishes - its bourgeois room furniture!
9. Agreeing to little darling requests for more food/one more programme etc. without first checking if better half has already said 'no'